Champion Teran's Frat-Rush Memorial Trophy
In recognition of LRCP Junior Showmanship Achievement, LRCP Board Member Terry Nieder (Terans) has donated the Champion Teran's Frat-Rush Memorial Trophy. The trophy, pictured here (click for larger view), is an antique bronze casting mounted on a natural oak base created by another Board Member, Alice Judah. Juniors applying for the "Frat-Rush Award" must meet the following criteria:
1. Juniors applying for this trophy must have a parent or legal guardian who is a member in good standing of the Labrador Retriever Club of the Potomac, Inc. and the American Kennel Club.
2. The applicant must compete for this trophy showing only Labrador Retrievers.
3. All wins towards this trophy are to be accumulated from AKC shows only. No other registry will be accepted.
4. Applicants must provide AKC statistics that record all wins, to the LRCP Trophy Chairman.
5. This trophy will be awarded at the regular Club membership meeting at the Potomac Specialty in April of each year.
6. The winner will hold the record for the most wins. Please note: Best Junior wins will not be included in the total count. This is for class wins only. Not all shows offer Best Junior. This will give the novice and some intermediate exhibitors the same opportunity along with the more advanced exhibitors. The total number of juniors defeated will decide a tie.
The Board extends it's gratitude to Terry for this very generous donation.